The annual Global Water Partnership Consulting Partners Meeting will be held in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad. The theme of this year´s meeting will be: "GWP Strategy Towards 2020: Addressing thematic issues”
Since its inception in 1996, the GWP network has grown rapidly to span more than 2900 Partner organizations in 172 countries. The main purpose of the Consulting Partners meeting is to monitor the strategic direction of the Network, as set out in the GWP 2014-2019 Strategy, as well as to receive and comment on the annual activity and financial reports of the Steering Committee.
The Consulting Partners Meeting is a two-day meeting containing:
- Network Meeting – for Partners only
- Consulting Partners Meeting
Please note that the annual statutory Network Meeting, preceding the Consulting Partners Meeting contains reports from the GWP Chair and the Executive Secretary, the Technical Committee Chair and Head of Finance.
Please note that there is no sponsoring available for participation in this meeting. All Partners must cover their own costs for participation in the GWP Consulting Partners Meeting.
The meeting venue will be the Hyatt Regency Hotel Trinidad in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad.
All participants to the GWP Consulting Partners Meeting are required to register through this website. Registration also includes arrangements so that visa invitation letters can be issued where needed from the GWPO Secretariat, 6 weeks in advance of the meeting, as required for the visa application process.
Suggested DEADLINE for registration: 10 May, 2014
To register, please click here!
Please observe that all participants will have to make their own hotel bookings.
GWP has made a block booking of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Trinidad at a special GWP rate, Single room USD 176 / night incl. taxes.
To book your hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Trinidad please use the following link with credit card guarantee for the room:
If you do not have access to a credit card for guaranteeing your reservation, please contact the hotel reservation department directly through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
State “Global Water Partnership – Partner and your Personal name” in the subject line to enjoy the special GWP block booking rate. You will then receive an e-mail from the hotel indicating the last date and amount to be paid via wire transfer directly to the hotel.
Please observe the DEADLINE for hotel bookings at the above given rates is May 26, 2014. After this date regular rates and availability will apply at the hotel.
VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Instructions for visa application for the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Please complete two copies of the Visa Application Form.
- Valid passport for the duration of stay in Trinidad and Tobago,
- Two (2) recent passport size photograph,
- If travelling on business or to a conference, a letter from your GWP Partner organization will have to be issued, detailing the purpose of your visit, duration of stay and who is covering the cost of your travel. Your Partner organisation will have to state the name of the event - The Annual Global Water Partnership Consulting Partner Meeting, Organizer of the event - GWPO / GWP Caribbean, in this letter.
- Official confirmation of travel details and hotel booking in Trinidad and Tobago
- Letter of invitation from GWP
- Letter from applicant’s employer stating you employment conditions, including monthly salary.