GWP is a global action network. Its chief focus is to support social change processes that further the sustainable management and development of water resources. To do this, the network invites like-minded organisations to join this global movement.
GWP Partnership is open to organizations that are involved with issues related to the sustainable development, management and use of water resources.
- A channel through which to establish contact with other Partners;
- Guidance on identifying critical needs;
- An opportunity to match one Partner's needs with another Partner's resources;
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of the concept of integrated water resources management.
- Co-ordinate its relevant activities with those of other concerned organizations;
- Share information and experience freely with the other Partners;
- Give advice and professional contributions to the Network and to other Partners, on such conditions as may be agreed free of charge up to a reasonable level and at a mutually agreed charge above that level.
Consulting Partners Meeting
The Network Meeting (Consulting Partners Meeting) is held once a year to adopt the strategic directions and policies for the Network; to recommend action to be taken by the Steering Committee on the basis of the adopted strategic directions and policies; and to comment on the yearly activity and financial reports of the Steering Committee. These meetings are open to observers for information exchange and discussions.
Application forms in various languages to become a partner are available in the right menu.