- As a regional arm of the Global Water Partnership (GWP) Organisation, global support, expertise and experiences are made available to member countries.
- It improves communication by promoting information sharing, broad awareness of resource availability and networking with other regional GWP partnerships facing similar challenges.
- It provides a regional mechanism for knowledge and technology transfer, including best practice and its replication.
- It will mobilise and provide resources to members to carry out Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) programmes.
- The partnership network has influence at national and regional policy discussions and other forums.
- It provides co-ordination between various groups and institutions with the region in order to prevent the duplication of efforts and to streamline the use of limited resources.
- It promotes data and information consolidation through the creation of a communications and technical assistance network so that a complete and timely status of the Caribbean region can be readily available.
- It provides opportunities for collaboration and decision-making among other benefits.
Why Become Our Partner?
Here are some of the benefits of being a partner of GWP Central and Eastern Europe: