The International Water Summit (IWS) takes place on 20-22 January 2014 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. The Global Water Partnership is a sponsoring organisation of this global platform for promoting water sustainability in arid regions.
IWS brings together world leaders, field experts, academia luminaries and business innovators to accelerate the development of new sustainable strategies and technologies.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Water governance and policy
- Low energy Desalination
- Wastewater Treatment and Management
- Water and Energy Nexus
- Optimising network efficiency and non-revenue water
- Water Re-Use, re-cycling and Resource Reclamation
- Water strategy and technology for agriculture
- Industrial Water
- Water efficiency in Commercial Buildings
- Water network efficiency and reducing non-accounted-for water