The CCORAL-Water initiative is a joint collaboration between the GWP-C and the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC), funded by the Climate and Development Knowledge Network (CDKN) with the main aim of providing practical and user-friendly tools for climate resilient decision-making for the Caribbean water sector. Moreover, the initiative builds upon the CCORAL, an online support system for climate resilient decision-making; a platform hosted by the CCCCC.
The CCORAL-Water initiative is made up of the following:
- A Sourcebook for the Caribbean Water Sector entitled “Achieving Development Resilient to Climate Change”
Four (4) Information Briefs on the following:
- A summary of the Sourcebook
- Using the CCORAL in the context of water management
- Financing climate resilience in the water sector
- No low regret options for climate resilience
The CCORAL-Water initiative (Sourcebook and Information Briefs) supports the implementation of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Regional Framework for Achieving Development Resilient to Climate Change.
Download the Sourcebook and Information Briefs here.