- The ‘technical hub’ of the network.
- At the global level, guides policy makers with insights on emerging issues, drawing on the cutting edge knowledge of world experts.
- Provides high quality, peer-reviewed and evidence-based information and background material for water resource practitioners at all levels.
- Provides advice and support, and facilitates sharing of knowledge and experiences at regional and country levels.
- All the members of the GWP Technical Committee serve in their personal capacity and devote around 30 working days per year to the task.
Technical Resources by the Committee
The links above will take you to the GWP ToolBox website, an online database of how an integrated approach to water resources management is being implemented around the globe.
Other GWP Publications.