- Develop and integrate 'no regrets' water security and climate resilience investments into their development plans, budgets and programmes.
- Identify solutions addressing critical water security challenges to enhance the climate resilience of countries and communities.
- Built knowledge and capacity to enhance water security and climate resilience.
- Operationalise the GWP network with strategic allies and stakeholders to integrate water security and climate resilience in development processes.
- Water security and climate resilience enhanced through better water resources management in South Asia,
- Capacities of partnerships, institutions and stakeholders enhanced to integrate water security and climate resilience in development planning and decision-making processes,
- Local climate resilience investment programmes and plans developed and governments begin to implement them.
Improved resilience of South Asian Countries to withstand the impact of climate change.