LET 2018 will cover 8 programme topics:
- Innovations in direct potable reuse;
- Advances in energy efficiency and resource recovery in wastewater treatment;
- Innovative decentralized technologies for urban/rural applications;
- Emerging Contaminants and Antibiotic Resistance – detection and control;
- Advanced oxidation processes for water and wastewater treatment;
- Advanced materials and membranes for water and wastewater treatment;
- Sustainable treatment of complex industrial wastewater streams;
- Recent developments and applications of advanced molecular microbial tools in water and wastewater treatment.
More information on the conference website.