The conference organised by HYDROUSA, a Horizon 2020 Innovation Action project funded by the European Union, covers the water supply chain from water abstraction to treated wastewater disposal and reuse.
The conference brings together researchers, engineers, water practitioners from academia, industry, water utilities and public authorities to exchange know-how and experiences.
Examples of topics covered at the conference:
- Innovative solutions for water management
- Nature-based solutions for water/wastewater management
- Rainwater harvesting solutions
- Technologies for resource recovery from wastewater
- Decentralized water/wastewater treatment and management systems
- Water reuse, recycling and conservation towards Sustainable Development Goals
The Water Innovation and Circularity Conference takes place in Athens, Greece on 7-9 June 2023.