To qualify for the internship, applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a national of and enrolled at a university in a non-European, non-North American country
- Have an interest in water resources management, any of GWP’s overall focus areas (particularly SDGs and/or youth), and/or other environmental sustainability issues.
- To have some knowledge of the 2030 Development Agenda and integrated water resources management is an advantage
- Research and writing experience
- Applicants must also meet all expenses for travel and any expenses beyond the provided stipend, through financial support from their educational institution, government, scholarships or through personal resources
Full details of the internship are available in these Terms of Reference.
Interested students should e-mail their applications to email@example.com by 6 May 2018. Please mark your application with DFI2018 in the subject line.
Applications should include the following:
- Cover Letter with an introduction of the applicant
- Proof of enrolment
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please note: If you don't fit the profile for this call, you are still welcome to apply for the regular GWP Internship Programme.