The GWP CEE Internship Programme aims to promote a better understanding of the concept of Integrated Water Resources Management. It offers students an opportunity to gain meaningful work experience in a field related to their area of study, while the GWP CEE Secretariat benefits from the assistance of highly qualified students with up-to-date academic experiences. Before applying for an internship with GWP, please consider the conditions and requirements outlined below.
Interns accepted in the GWP Internship Programme must:
- be enrolled in an educational programme at the time of application and during the Internship
- have adequate medical and accident insurance
- supporting implementation of the FramWat project on nature-based solutions (July – December 2018)
- reviewing EU policies and related documents which covers the field of the Natural Small Water Retention and their implementation in the river basins (July-August)
- drafting a synthesis report from FramWat national consultation dialogues
- supporting implementation of the Danube Floodplain project focusing on improving transnational water management and flood risk prevention in the Danube river basin (September – December 2018)
- developing case studies for GWP ToolBox, RiverWiki, Natural Water Retention Measures platform or others, as needed
- Helping with Communications
Full details of the internship are available in the Terms of Reference.
Interested students should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2018.