For the purposes of the FRAMWAT project of the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Programme, GWP Central and Eastern Europe is seeking the external expert to contribute to the T2: Effectiveness of the Natural Small Water Retention Measures (NSWRM) listed in Annex 1 with the following tasks:
- Contribution to the development and testing of the Static method (O T2.3./D.T2.2.2) including participation in meetings;
- Analysis of the possibility of aggregating NSWRM into groups with equal impact on water balance;
- Hierarchy of the impact of NSWRM on the water balance on the scale of the direct catchment;
- The description of expertise needed is specified in Annex 2.
- The expertise includes participation in at least three meetings (in period: 30 September 2019 – 15 December 2019).
- The expertise availability in period: 30 September 2019 – 15 December 2019.
- Submission dates: Specified in Annex 2.
- The price offer in the application must be valid from the date of submission of the bid to 90 days.
- All costs required to submit the bid are purely born by the applicant.
- All deliverables have to be in English language.
The bid (Annex 2) should list the following items:
- Daily rate in EUR/expert
- Estimated amount of days
- Other cost in EUR, including overhead
- Total cost in EUR (with/without VAT)
Criteria to be assessed in the Call
The tasks included in this offer can be carried out by person who should meet the criteria described in Annex 3.
To prove the claimed expertise, the following documents need to be attached to the bid:
- Binding dates and price Annex2
- List of required experience Annex 3
- Full name, address, ID of the organization involved in the Call respecting the GDPR Regulation on the protection of personal data Annex 4
Only bids fulfilling all expertise criteria will be evaluated financially.
Global Water Partnership Central and Eastern Europe
Jeseniova 17, 833 15 Bratislava, Slovakia