The meeting was to inform and sensitize water stakeholders in Guinea on the challenges and opportunities of the 9th World Water Forum, scheduled for Dakar in March 2022.
At the end of the meeting, the participants were pleased with the good progress of the work. They appreciated the holding of the meeting, which will mark the beginning of the preparation process of the Forum in Guinea.
At the end of the meeting, the recommendations include:
- speeding up the establishment of the preparatory committee for the participation of Guinea in the 9th World Water Forum Dakar 2022;
- inviting stakeholders to prepare the projects to be submitted to the committee for labelling;
- taking into account the gender aspect of the Forum;
- intensifying communication about the Forum and the OMVS; and
- involving communities in the organization of the Forum.
The CWP Guinea was represented by its communication manager, Mrs. Idiatou CAMARA.