This is broken down into several programmes, including
- The one that aims at improving the availability and productivity of agricultural water as well as the yields of agricultural and animal productions in the sub-basin. Priority action: Rehabilitation and integrated management of the Boumba market garden area (Falmey).
- The one aiming at accelerating the "Facilitation of universal access to drinking water and sanitation services for the populations" with several:
- Strengthening and integrated development of the multi-village mini WTP of Bélandé (Falmey)
- Integrated development of the Tondifou and Sounga Béri ponds (Kirtachi)
- Transformation of the Modern Water Stations (MWS) of the market into mini-WTP to supply drinking water to the population of the village of Guiémé (Kirtachi)
- Transformation of Human Powered Pumps (HPP) into WSP in Allambaré and Séno Konkédjé (Tamou)
- Integrated management and fish stocking of ponds (Kotaki, Bossongri) – Tamou