Where to connect with GWP during WWWeek At Home:
24 August | 17:00-17:45 CEST
- This event discussed water interactions, implementation, and financing in the process of enhancing Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) to the Paris Agreement.
25 August | 13:00-13:45 CEST
- In this session, leading companies who actively value water in their activities shared insights into what this can mean in practice. The session is hosted by the Government of the Netherlands, and GWP Senior Water Resources Management Specialist Ranu Sinha was one of the expert panelists helping to identify key learnings from the showcases.
26 August | 10:30-11:30 CEST
- Cities and their watersheds - towards integrated urban water resilience. This event presented and discussed recent findings, publications, and best practices from the field.
26 August | 13:00-13:45 CEST
- This session explored ways to solve and make connections in the water-climate-puzzle by using youth stories as a dynamic narrative, connecting youth to decision-makers.
26 August | 17:00-17:45 CEST
- This session explored the development of farmer-led irrigation towards a resilient, sustainable, and inclusive future. Implementers engaged in a dialogue to identify actions at different scales to take sustainable and inclusive farmer-led irrigation development forward. The session followed a recent 3-part webinar series held on the topic.
27 August | 10:00-10:45 CEST
- This session shared practices and lessons learned from 9 countries of Europe and Asia in the Northern Water Network on how to maximize the synergies and trade-offs for no-regret decisions regarding water resources and flood risk management in the context of climate change, using nature-based solutions (NBS).