The Global Water Partnership Southern Africa requests the services of a professional videographer to edit and cut down approximately 15 hrs. of raw video and photograph footage of the 7th and 8th SADC River Basin Organisation (RBO) workshops into a 3-4-minute watchable highlight reel of each of the two RBOs.
The raw video footage is available in high-definition (HD) format and will be required to be edited into:
• A high-resolution MP4 master CD copy/USB flash drive
• Several compressed file types for uploading on social media and online platforms
The person required for this consultancy should be innovative and be able to bring sight and sound together including the use of graphs and photos to tell a compelling cohesive story of RBO.
Other key requirements are:
• Proven work experience as a video editor (preferably in the development sector)
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• A degree in TV/Video production, film studies, cinematography or related field.