In commemorating this milestone, the FFA will host a two-day virtual Conference on November 10th and 11th, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. AST on each day. The theme of the Conference being “Celebrating One Hundred Years of Agricultural Research and Innovation: Perspectives on Tropical Food and Agricultural Systems.”
Topics over the two-day virtual Conference will range from:
- Innovative Agriculture for Sustainable Food Security
- Disaster Risk Management and Climate Resilient Agriculture
- Data, Information and Communication Technology
- Governance and the Enabling Environment in Agriculture
- Enhancing Life and Livelihoods in Agriculture
Be a part of this virtual Conference by registering here: https://bit.ly/FFA100Conference.