A RWH model and now an associated ToolBox have been developed by the Caribbean Environmental Health Institute (CEHI) on behalf of GWP-C.
The ToolBox is comprised of various material such as:
- A Caribbean Handbook on rainwater harvesting
- Quick technical reference sheets
- Posters on rainwater harvesting
- Technical brochures
- Video material on rainwater harvesting in the Caribbean
- A Caribbean programme for rainwater harvesting
- Examples of mapping applications for rainwater harvesting
Who can benefit from using the ToolBox?
- Physical development and town and country planners
- Engineers, architects, builders
- Municipal authorities inclusive of the Ministry of Works, Ministry of Health and Sanitation Authority
- Private Sector (E.g. realtors, investors and equipment and material suppliers)
- Water experts
- Anyone interested in learning more about Rainwater Harvesting in the Caribbean.
The RWH ToolBox will be used as an educational resource to enhance awareness of rainwater harvesting in the region.