Since 2005, GWP-C and its partner, the Caribbean Water and Wastewater Association (CWWA) co-convene an Annual High Level Session (HLS) for Caribbean Water Ministers in order to build political support for Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) at the national and regional level. To date, the HLS is an unmatched regional event, being the only meeting of Caribbean Water Ministers.
GWP-C engages in and develops activities aimed at building awareness on the implementation of IWRM in the Caribbean.
GWP-C provides training and technical expertise in some of the following areas:
- IWRM in the Caribbean
- IWRM and Climate Change
- Climate Change and Disaster Management
- Water and Sanitation
- Empowering Youth to Respond to Climate Change
- IWRM Training for Caribbean Media Practitioners
- Economic and Financial instruments for IWRM (Water Financing)
- Water Use Efficiency in the Agriculture and Tourism Sectors
- Impacts and Policy Implications for Water Resources Management
- Hydro-climatic Disasters in Water Resources Management
Interested in more details on our activities?
For more information on our activities and projects, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.