Benefits of partnering with GWP:
- Opportunities to interact with other Partners;
- Help with identifying critical water issues;
- Opportunities to match one Partner's needs with another's resources;
- Opportunities to help to shape the IWRM approach at regional and national level;
- Mobilising a voice in regional and international fora for water resources management;
- Practical help; and
- Capacity building opportunities.
There are also a few obligations:
- Co-ordinate its relevant activities with those of other concerned organizations;
- Share information and experience freely with the other Partners;
- Give advice and professional contributions to the Network and to other Partners, on such conditions as may be agreed free of charge up to a reasonable level and at a mutually agreed charge above that level.
Any organisation that agrees with the Dublin-Rio Principles can become a Partner of GWP. It is free and application forms are available here.