- Have atleast an (A level +4 ) in hydrology, water engineering, hydrogeology and related sciences ;
- Have knowledge and skills in water collection and analysis;
- At least two (02) years of work experience in the Far North region and in activities with local communities;
- Knowledge of the fluoride issue in the water sector in Cameroon;
- Have at least 3 years experience in the field of project management in the water and climate sector;
- Have experience in logistic management of field missions and office management;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of project activities;
- Have an understanding of gender issues and challenges in the water and climate sector.
- Experience in writing scientific articles;
- Have very good language skills in French and English.
B) Application File
The application file should consist of :
- A one-page cover letter;
- Curriculum Vitae ;
- Photocopy of Certificates justifying the applicant's professional experience.
- Taxpayer's card.
The selected expert will work in close collaboration with the GWP - Cameroon WACDEP-G Program Officer.
D) Duration of the work and payment terms
The duration of the work is estimated at 06 months from the date of signature of the contract. The terms of payment will be defined in the contract.
The position is based in Maroua
Applications must be received at the GWP-CAf secretariat located at Miniprix Bastos, adjacent former FAO office or sent by mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm local time, 18 March,2021.